My whole “mama motivator” moniker was started because I have encountered far too many moms who felt like it was too late to do certain things that might bring them some happiness. I talked too many moms who felt like everything about them had to hit the back burner because their name changed to mama. Simply put, my message is it’s not too late. It never is. Let this man be your inspiration…
It’s never to late for what, you ask? I have a small list. Feel free to add to it.
It’s Never Too Late…
- to start over – were you working on something and life got in the way so you put it down. Now is a good time to pick it back up.
- to chase your dreams – always wanted to write a book? How about starting the outline today?
- to change your ways – fed up with your fitness. Go for a walk, a good one that gets your heart moving. All it takes is one step.
- to be positive – what you focus on grows. If you focus on the sucky stuff, that’s all you’ll see. Try to look for the positive in every situation and you’ll start to notice the positive more than the negative – guaranteed.
- to learn something new – always wanted to learn to paint. Take a class. Or break the ice by taking a paint and sip class. It’s fun and you’ll get your artist juices flowing.
- to be inspired – inspiration really is everywhere. We just have to look for it. I’m most inspired by my kids. There’s something about the innocence they bring to everything that keeps me inspired.
Any thing you’d like to add? It’s never too late to…