Hi, my name is mostly Cam or Cammie.
I have been blogging here at Bibs & Baubles for close to a year now. In all of that time, I don’t know that I’ve really introduced myself to you. I thought today would be as good a day as any to tell you some things about me. I have a little list of things (prompted partially by the Blog on Fire award) I’ve put together to give you a better idea of who I be!
- I’m an only child – It was cool as a child, it sucks now.
- I was born and raised in Detroit – it was a great place to grow up. Wish it was in better shape now.
- I’m 6’1” – I know, freakishly tall to many
- I modeled briefly – It was a good time but, that industry has issues.
- I love music, obsessively so. – I think part of that is from growing up in Detroit, home of Motown.
- I know the words to just about every song on the radio – not matter how old. Again, thank you Detroit.
- I wanted to be a singer
- I wanted to be a fashion designer
- I dreamed of being an on-air personality
- I always want the “impossible” – probably because I don’t think anything is impossible
- I got engaged in Paris – now I’m obsessed with the Eiffel Tower
- I’m God’s girl!
- I wanted to live in NY – L.A was my second choice but I love it now.
- I experienced the quarter life crisis
- I never played sports. Not ONE.
- I’m stubborn. Directly related to the above.
- I believe in dreams – they really do come true
- I’m shy – for realz
- I loved being pregnant
- Love being a mom more
- I have lived in 3 states so far – want to live overseas. Specifically France. See Eiffel Tower obsession above.
- I want to learn other languages
- I write better when listening to music
- I love being married
- I write for a living
- Living near the ocean makes me really happy
Tell me something about you. 🙂
One other thing about me, I’m featured today on the super fab blog, The Yeyo Diaries. Check it out to get my take on how we make marriage work in our house!!