There are many days that I feel like “blech”, “meh” and even a few “ugh”. The reasons vary. Whether it’s a teething baby making for a tired mommy or a bloated tummy, I certainly have my share of “one of those days”. Unfortunately, it shows on my face. I have been employing a few tricks to at least make me look better than I feel.
- Lip Gloss is my friend! I am by no means a make up every day kind of girl but a little lip gloss, even clear, makes me look like I tried to pull myself together. It also makes me feel a bit more girly.
- I rock a ponytail! It’s the simplest hairstyle ever! When I can’t figure out what to do with my hair, it’s my go-to option. Sometimes a ponytail can look so chic. Wrap your hair around it and pin it under to make it even more chic.
- I love ballerina flats! I have them in many colors and patterns! These little wonders can dress up most any outfit and give you a little Audrey Hepburn style. They’re a low-maintenance alternative without looking like you just didn’t care.
- I try to drink plenty of water. It does wonders for my skin. It helps to keep it moisturized and breakout free.
- I go to the spa… in my shower! I love salt scrubs! They’re a quick way to get a little pick-me-up. I just take my favorite scented salt scrub in the shower to come out feeling soft and smelling good without the spa prices.
Let me know what you think and be sure to add a few of your own. I appreciate all of the perk-me-up help I can get!